Bank Building at Fort Mumbai (Heritage)
A heritage building affected by damages due to
- Water seepage from external walls
- Leakages from terrace slabs
- External marble facade damaged due to environmental attack
- Corrosion damages internally
- Monomer grouting of terrace slab
- Replaced terrace waterproofing with new brickbat waterproofing
- External plater redone and drainlines replaced with weather proofcoating
- Damaged marble on facade replaced and applied with weather proof coating.
- Major quantum of work was done during night.