Structural repairs to over 50 yr old Factory, Cadbury Thane
- Due to environmental impact over the years the RCC Structures were badly damaged due to corrosion of the embedded steel.
- First major repairs undertaken for plant
- Total isolation was created during repairs with Bison paneling or False temporary mezzanine floor so that the regular production is not disturbed or contaminated.
- Damged steel was treated with anticorrosive coatings and corrosion inhibhitors.
- Cracked sections were grouted with food grade epoxy grout to suit the standards.
- RCC Elements were rebuilt with Microconcrete and wrapped with GFRP
- All external were treated with elastomeric waterproof paint.
- Work was carried out in phases as per schedule.