Repairs To RCC NTPC Cooling Tower, Faridabad
- Because of severe exposure conditions RCC cooling tower requires regular maintenance
- Top and bottom ring beams were damaged by corrosion of steel reinforcement
- Work has to be completed as per the shutdown schedule of plant
- Exhaustive patch repairs were carried out on damaged portion of RCC cooling tower. Protective treatment were done on exposed steel
- Surface were build using epoxy-latex mortar, Followed by application of glass fiber wraps in select areas
- Job was completed in 90 days in synergic manner without hampering plant schedule
“Sanrachana ensured timely completion and co-operated to adjust our shut down requirements. The job was executed as per contract specifications and by following stringent safety norms.” Engineer incharge, NTPC Faridabad.