Smt. Sulochanadevi Singhania School, Thane
- RCC Structure of school building damaged by corrosion of reinforcement over a prolonged period
- RCC slabs in toilets were badly damages, spalling of concrete from height created safety hazards for student
- Anticorrosive treatment done on Reinforcement and additional rebars introduced wherever required.
- Severly damaged beams and slabs were rebuilt with thixotropic mortor and Microconcrete and were wrapped using 900 GSM Glass Fiber
- External of Building was replastered and coated with waterproof paint
- Job was completed in phases with proper isolation after school working hours by taking proper safety precautions.